By booking your travel arrangements (the “Service”) with Dynamite Travel, LLC, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this agreement and any additional terms and conditions of any supplier that are applicable to your booking arrangements. The lead passenger assumes the responsibility of sharing these terms and conditions with each passenger in their group, including payment of all amounts when due. It is the responsibility of each passenger to read our terms and conditions in its entirety. In addition, we reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. If there is any part of these terms and conditions that you do not agree with, we highly recommend that you do not use Dynamite Travel LLC’s travel planning services.
PAYMENTS & CANCELLATIONS
To confirm your reservation please complete all of the required travel forms that are provided to you by Dynamite Travel. It is your responsibility to review all travel documents for accuracy upon receipt and you may contact Dynamite Travel, LLC if you have any questions. Discounted fares typically involve restrictions and that changing any aspect of my travel arrangements may result in the payment of additional money.
Payments are accepted by all major credit cards. While we do accept major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover, clients must provide us with a signed credit card authorization agreement for every transaction for your trip. Your authorization is a binding agreement for us to charge your card, and as such, you waive any right to a chargeback and/or credit card dispute in the case of cancellation for any cause (excepting fraud), including a force majeure event, as defined herein, and agree to refund policies and procedures as outlined in these terms and conditions. In the event a client attempts to chargeback, dispute, reverse or recollect a trip payment already made without our authorization, we reserve the right to collect all additional costs, fees and expenses associated with such chargeback, dispute, reversal or recollection, including, without limitation, attorney fees. Credits/Refunds are not guaranteed due to global events or acts of God. If final payments are not received by the final payment date, Dynamite Travel reserves the right to cancel your reservation which may result in penalty fees.
Dynamite Travel, LLC is not the source or supplier of the travel services that have been requested, and acts solely as an agent for the actual suppliers of such services. Dynamite Travel, LLC will advise clients of the suppliers whose names appear in the information supplied and are actually responsible for providing the travel services that are purchased. Dynamite Travel, LLC clients must consent to and request the use of those suppliers and agree not to hold Dynamite Travel, LLC responsible should any of these suppliers: 1) fail to provide the travel services I have purchased; 2) fail to comply with any applicable law; or 3) engage in any negligent act or omission that causes me any sort of injury, damage, delay or inconvenience.
3. Cancellation Policy:
If you wish to cancel your reservation, each individual listed on the reservation must notify Dynamite Travel in writing by sending an email to email@example.com. Once we’ve received each cancellation notice, the cancellation request will be processed. Note that cancellations may result in penalty fees from the vendor and/or Dynamite Travel. Please review our investment authorization form for details.
4. Consultation Fees and Commission:
Travel planning can take extensive time and effort before the departure date arrives. As such, Dynamite Travel, LLC has a consultation fee structure in place to provide us with compensation for the time spent covering the initial consultation, research, and proposal. We will advise you of our fee for your travel planning before we begin our work. Our consultation fee will be charged at the time of the proposal delivery, regardless of whether you/the client books a vacation with us. When a client books a trip with Dynamite Travel, LLC, this fee also goes toward travel support and the booking of the vacation itself. Please note that any changes in vacation requests or scope of work may result in additional fees being billed after the consultation fee is paid. Please note that after 30 days (from receipt of the original consult fee) consultation fee payments will no longer be valid and the client will be required to pay a new consultation fee to receive further services. The consultation fee covers up to 3 destinations/iterations/revisions and expires after 30 days. Any further revisions and/or requests for revisions after 30 days will require an additional fee. The consultation fees charged by Dynamite Travel, LLC must be paid upfront and are nonrefundable. Dynamite Travel, LLC may also collect a commission from the supplier of your vacation.
INSURANCE & DOCUMENTS
5. Travel Documents and Immunizations:
It is the responsibility of each traveler to obtain all required travel documents including Visas and other travel documents unless otherwise noted. Information regarding necessary documentation is provided once your reservation is confirmed or you can contact us for more detailed information regarding your travel requirements. It is your responsibility to purchase required immunizations. Please contact your nearest healthcare provider and visit the CDC website for the latest requirements.
6. It is mandatory that all travelers provide proof of current and adequate travel protection or provide a request to refuse protection in writing. You are responsible for understanding the specifics of your travel protection policy, ensuring that your policy covers all optional and included activities listed in the travel itinerary, and ensuring that there are no exclusion clauses that would limit the coverage that you might reasonably need.
FORCE MAJEURE DEFINED
7. “Force majeure” means, in relation to Dynamite Travel, LLC, in any circumstances beyond our reasonable control, (including, but without limitation, to acts of God, explosion, flood, forceful wind, fire or accident, war or threat of war declared or undeclared, acts of terrorism, sabotage, insurrection, riots, strikes, civil disturbance, sickness, epidemics, pandemics, quarantines, government intervention, weather conditions, defects in machinery and vehicles, delays or other unforeseeable event), Dynamite Travel, LLC shall not be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise be liable to you, and shall not provide any refund, by reason of delay in performance, revision of performance, or by non-performance, of any of our obligations hereunder to the extent that any such delay, revision, or non-performance is due to any force majeure. If Dynamite Travel, LLC, and/or any of our travel suppliers, are affected by force majeure, they shall be entitled to, and may in their sole and absolute discretion, vary or cancel any itinerary or arrangement in relation to your vacation.”
8. Acknowledgment of Risks – Assumption of Responsibility:
Although Dynamite Travel has taken reasonable steps to ensure safety, I acknowledge that my travel may have risks, including certain risks which cannot be eliminated without destroying the unique character of this activity. The same elements that contribute to the unique character of this activity can cause loss or damage to the Client including accidental injury, illness or in extreme cases, permanent trauma, disability or death and also can cause damage to or loss of property. The following describes some, but not all, of those risks. I further understand and acknowledge that travel to many parts of the world may involve the risk of a variety of hazards to my health and/or safety, including but not limited to disease, crime, terrorism, pandemics, and warfare. Because each traveler’s risk tolerance is different, Dynamite Travel, LLC is not in a position to advise me whether I should travel to any particular place at any particular time. Rather, to assist me in making an informed decision, I should refer to objective third-party sources of travel information, such as that maintained by the U.S. Department of State (travel.state.gov). When traveling during periods of a pandemic, I understand and agree to abide by required safety measures in my vacation destination. This could include but is not limited to wearing a mask upon request, avoiding certain areas of restriction and proper sanitization as required. I understand that hotels and resorts are required to follow laws dictated by their government, not necessarily those of my own government. As such,the hotel and resort experience may be different during these phases of transition and re-opening. I understand that patience and understanding of new protocols for hotels and resorts will be required as they move through unprecedented world scenarios.
Vacations booked with Dynamite Travel may involve travel to remote places, often times many hours from medical facilities. Transportation, evacuations and medical care can be significantly delayed; communication can be delayed, limited or not available.
Environmental risks and hazards include rapidly moving, deep or cold water; insects, snakes and predators, including large animals; falling and rolling rock; lightning, flash floods and unpredictable forces of nature, including weather which may change to extreme conditions without warning. Possible injuries and illnesses include hypothermia, frostbite, high altitude illnesses, sunburn, heat stroke, dehydration, viral infections/diseases, and other mild or serious conditions.
Throughout the vacation, Clients are responsible for their own safety.
REFERRAL PROGRAM RULES
9. Referral Program credits will not be allocated until the referred party pays for their trip in full.
10. A client must book a trip using your full name in order to be considered your referral.
11. There is no cash payout available, only cash credit towards future travel with Dynamite Travel.
12. Dynamite Travel may legally suspend or terminate the Referral Program at any time, without notice or notification. If suspension or termination occurs, those with referral program dollars will be given one year to use towards travel.
13. A customer can only be referred one time.
14. We will not cold call referrals. The Referral Program is designed for only those individuals that have a desire to travel.
15. Referral Program credits are non-transferable.
16. Dynamite Travel reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. Dynamite Travel will suspend provision of services of Client(s) are found to be rude, disrespectful, discriminatory, or any similar behaviors. Further, if a Client has been blacklisted or put on a do not travel list by any of our partners or suppliers Dynamite Travel will extend the same policy to said Client.
17. You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
18. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the Service is provided, without express written permission by us. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.